September 26, 2013

a.n.d.w.h.a.t.e.l.s.e.i.s.t.h.e.r.e.?



Feelings of lightning, explosions
cover my heart full-of-fear
when I think of you
and your eternal little pretty eyes.

I just wanted to be your hero
wanted to rescue you from the world,
-it's really cold out there-
but my chances to get you are so small...

I could never find the path to your castle
-your flowers now smile to other faces-
and I'm just like a cloud far in the horizon
gazing at your body of Princess taking a shower in the sun.

How much pain can a heart resist?
How many storms can resist my soul?
There are dragons surrounding my mountains
I've seen fire balls crossing the skies at night.

I don't know what more can I do.
I don't have the key to your door.
All I wanted is to be with you,
because after that...What else is there?

A.

No comments:

Post a Comment