September 30, 2013

Other stuff

Let's see...other stuff, other stuff...
Hmmm...

Fishing, for example. I have a nice fishing bag, like four fishing sticks -two of them with big big length- but no...nop...not fishing lately.

I have long time I don't go fishing. The last time I did it was with really (as in: Really) cool people.

The gym, well, yes I go there... but on a second thought...yes and no, because I don't go frequently. The last time I go frequently to the gym was few years ago.

Listening to music...yup. Always.
However if you compare the way I listen to music here and the way I used to do it previouly is almost pathetic. First of all, here I have to do it alone, because nobody enjoy nice music, then if -by chance- I put some music in my car it can't be loud because the people with me have no sense of good music.

So different to my previous trips...sooo different. OBK, PSB...



So, as you can see I'm having here a loooot of fun....a lot.

Maybe my custodian angels are busy with something else...or they think I'm happy.

A.

No comments:

Post a Comment