December 02, 2011

complete

Esta imagen
no necesitaría explicaciones
si me conoces bien.

Pero sucede en la vida
que a veces quienes mas te quieren
-quienes te quieren hasta el tope-
no te conocen tan bien como tu quisieras.

Therefore, aqui va el contenido oficial de este post:

In the above picture
we may enjoy three things
which are very (as in: Very) important
in my life.

The Sea, the eternal sea,
the Caribbean Sea...(Caribbean blue-Enya)
from which I used to steal daily inspirations
and which I consider an endless source of peace and rest.

The kites (locally called "Chichiguas")
a very important part of my childhood
because they helped me to develop
creativity, patience and leadership among my friends.

And last but not least
the corniche or Malecón
where I used to have looong walks
and started to think and explore several aspects
of my always deep personality.

There you have
a complete set of things
...in one full shot!

A.


No comments:

Post a Comment