January 20, 2013

Details...

Him: So what now?
Her: Well, we could pretend we know nothing about it...

Him: But what about the bodies all over my castle?
Her: Hmmm, can't we just burn them out?

Him: I don't know...there'd be a lot of smoke then.
Her: Smoke is good for keeping insects away.

Him: It was a crazy night. Very crazy.
Her: And interesting... as well as unforgettable.

Him: Who could ever imagine that you would fall in love with me?
Her: My dear Count, my love...don't underestimate yourself.

Him:Is not underestimation...is more like a surprise...
Her: Because...

Count Dracula: Because you, Cleopatra, my beauty Queen,
you were supposed to lead your troops to Victory
...and you stayed perfectly in calm while I killed them all.

Cleopatra: I don't know...let's say I was hypnotized by your charm.
Nobody knows it but you got a secret smile...and you use it only for me.

Count Dracula: So what would the History say about this love?
Cleopatra: Is one more of the biggest loves ever known.

Count Dracula: Are our children's going to be Pharaos or Vampires?!
Cleopatra: Details, baby, details...

A.

No comments:

Post a Comment