June 16, 2013

Clickety-clacks...

Life is constantly chasing me
with no other target but to show me
how bored it can be
to step aside of the game and think.

It is bored indeed... however, there are cute distractions
spreaded all over the carrousel of life.
Walking dolls, magic dolls
combing their hair with their fingers...

But everything is part of a cosmic plan
-and we obviously don't get it-
We hardly admit that life is temporary
and that there is no such thing as "forever".

Forever is just a word of seven letters
An invention of the human being
trying to ignore its mortality
trying to escape to its destiny.

Although when I kiss you
or when I touch you
-in the middle of the feeling-
"forever" looks like a plan to me.

Distractions...pure and simply distractions
The question here is
To love or not to love?
...and the answer is....

P.d.:
I'm not a fan of this particular language
But some of the nice visitors don't speak Spanish...
(S-o-m-e-o-f-t-h-e-m)
Go figure...

A.

No comments:

Post a Comment